GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REVOCATION INSTRUCTION
1 Scope of application
(1) The present terms and conditions contain the exclusively valid conditions between you and Günzl Classic Parts, owner Peter Günzl, Am Sportplatz 3, 64347 Griesheim, Germany, as far as these are not changed by written agreements between the parties.
(2) In each case, the version of the terms and conditions which is provided for and deposited in the online shop at the time the order is dispatched shall apply.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the order of a product by you is a binding offer on your part according to § 145 BGB. You make a binding offer with regard to the goods contained in the shopping basket if you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information required there and click on the "Complete order" button in the last step. We may accept or reject the offer at our own discretion. The legally non-binding confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after you have sent the order. The purchase contract is only concluded with our order confirmation/invoice.
(3) Any input errors when placing your order can be identified with the "shopping cart" function in the final confirmation before the checkout and corrected with the help of the delete and change function before sending the order.
(4) The essential characteristics of the goods offered by us as well as the validity period of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions in the context of our Internet offer.
3 Provider identification
Günzl Classic Parts
At the sports field 3
64347 Griesheim, Germany
Business owner: Peter Günzl
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0) 6155 608310
Phone: +49 (0) 6155 608310
Fax: +49 (0) 6155 6083115
4 Prices and terms of payment
(1) All prices are quoted in Euro and include the applicable statutory value added tax. In each case the price at the time of the order is valid. The additional shipping costs will be shown separately. The purchase price (incl. shipping costs) is due immediately with order confirmation or delivery.
(2) You can choose to pay by cash on delivery, prepayment or PayPal.
5 Cancellation policy
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Günzl Classic Parts, owner Peter Günzl, Am Sportfeld 3, 64347 Griesheim, Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 6155-608310, fax: +49 (0) 6155-6083115, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges resulting from your choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund we will use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and function.
6 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received. If you are more than two weeks in arrears with payment, we have the right to withdraw from the contract and reclaim the goods.
7 Storage of the contract text
The contract text will be saved by us with your order data. If you wish to receive it in printed form, you can print out the "order confirmation".
8 Terms of delivery
(1) We dispatch the goods after complete payment of the pro forma invoice or cash on delivery. Place of performance is Griesheim.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to you upon delivery. If you wish the goods to be shipped to your address (mail order purchase), the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods as well as the risk of delay shall pass to you upon delivery of the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
(3) In the event of an effective revocation of the contract, you shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the goods delivered correspond to those ordered.
(1) Insofar as the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to demand subsequent performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods.
(1) We shall be liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we shall be liable for the negligent breach of such obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the compliance with which you as the customer regularly rely. In the latter case, however, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. We shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences. The above exclusions of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. The liability according to the product liability law remains unaffected.
(2) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of the art. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online shop.
11 Final provisions
(1) Amendments or supplements to these terms and conditions must be made in writing. This shall also apply to the cancellation of this written form requirement.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(3) Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid or contradict the statutory provisions, this shall not affect the remainder of the contract. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by the parties by mutual agreement by a legally effective provision which comes as close as possible to the economic sense and purpose of the ineffective provision. The above provision shall apply in the event of loopholes.
Online settlement of disputes
Online platform of the EU Commission for out-of-court online settlement of disputes (OS platform): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Enclosure: cancellation form (to § 5)